FAS-109 Alpinist. Technical Agent for High-Rise Face Cleaning
Concentrated technical water-based agent is used to clean building faces and engineering structures from atmospheric, soil and oil contaminations. It is designed to perform cleaning operations without falsework or scaffold-towers (high rise cleaning). The product is applied for plastered and painted surfaces, natural and artificial stone, brick, concrete, glass, plastic and both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- concentrate – to be dissolved in the ratio of 1:10 for machine washing;
- based on organic acids – complexing agents, pH=5;
- non-aggressive to cleaning surfaces when diluted.
Application method selection depends on the contamination level and size of surface to be cleaned, the type of building face materials and their condition.
1. Spray water mixed with the cleaning agent (1 part of FAS-109 for 10 parts of water) over the surface. After 5 minutes of exposure, flush with water under pressure until it stops foaming. Several treatment stages may be required in the most contaminated areas (pedestals, casts, decorated surfaces). Do not apply the agent again until the surface dries out (material pores are filled with water after the first diffusion under pressure, which essentially decreases the penetration level during the second treatment).
2. It is allowed to use undiluted cleaning agent for highly-contaminated areas. Consumption rate of the concentrate is at least 200 ml/ sq m. After 10-15 minutes of exposure, flush with water under pressure (using Karcher equipment) until it stops foaming.
Before application check cleaning surface sensitivity to the product! In case of contact with glass, glazed ceramic tile or polished natural brick, wash immediately with water as long-term exposure to undiluted product may cause glass leadiness and loss of brick gloss.
|Transparent liquid, insignificant apalescene is acceptable.
|Surfactants (SAS) weight ratio %, maximum:
Caution! Wear overalls, rubber gloves and safety goggles when using the product. In the event of contact with eyes or skin, rinse immediately with plenty of running water. The composition is flammable.
Composition: mixture of organic acids – complexing agents, SAS, water.
Store and transport the agent in tightly closed containers at +5°С to +30°С.. Avoid freezing and mixing with other agents.
The manufacturer ensures that the product complies with the specifications provided that transportation and storage requirements set out in this manual are observed. Warranty period in the original container is 12 months.