Powder Paint Cleaner (Remover) No. 133P
Special technical solvent-based agent is designed to clean lugs, hooks and stands from adhered and hardened paint and remove defective coating from painted parts.
It is a thixotropic liquid containing methylene chloride, co-solvents, thickeners, evaporation retardants and surfactants.
Powder Paint Remover No.133P is ideal for removal of powder coating from large-sized parts when it is rather difficult to dip them into a bath with a cleaner (see Powder Paint Remover No. 860 description for powder paint removal by dipping).
2. Consumption. Consumption depends on various factors such as coating layer thickness, type of powder coating, surface porosity, exposure period and temperature. As a rule, remover thickness is required to be close to the layer to be removed. Average consumption is 300-500 ml/sq m. Perform a few tests to determine the precise rate. Do not mix or dissolve Powder Paint Remover No. 133P with any other agents.
3. Application. Apply the remover with a brush, an applicator, a roller or a spray diffuser without stippling. As an alternative, you may dip painted parts in it. After required exposure period (which varies from 5 minutes to several hours depending on the temperature and thickness of the layer to be removed), remove it with a brush for metals or an applicator or flush the surface under pressure (K?rcher high-pressure cleaner). If there are several layers of power paints, the second treatment may be required after the surface dries out (in case of removal with water). Temperature of 10 to 25 °С is considered optimal in terms of processing speed and consumption. It is preferred to flush parts not just with water but with a FAS-104 technical cleaning and inhibiting solution. The agent protects metal from corrosion and prepares an item for further painting, while increasing the interoperation storage period in the open air under shelter up to 6 months.
|Appearance||Thick green liquid|
|Rheological features||Thixotropic liquid|
|Cleaning action, min, depending on the type of coating||from 5 to 120|
|Content of active solvents, %, minimum||90|
|Paraffin content, %, maximum||1|
|Warranty shelf life, minimum, months||24|
|Recommended temperature for application, °С||+10 – +25|
|Permissible temperature for application, °С||0 – +30|
|Evaporation time of active solvents at consumption rate of 0.4 l/sq m /hour, maximum, %||10|
|Storage conditions, tight container, °С||-5 – +25|
|Total consumption rate, minimum, l/sq m||0,2|
|Corrosion effect on metal||no|
Exhausted product shall be disposed as an organic solvent.
- Removal, destruction of old paints Removal, destruction of old paints Dimet®
- graffiti and paint remover
- paint stripper
- Powder paint jellylike remover
- methylene chloride
- dipping method
- painted parts
- hardened powder paint
- old paint destruction
- paint remover free of acids and alkalis
- powder paint remover
- technical agent
- thixotropic liquid
- removal of hybrid powder paints
- removal of defective coatings
- polyester paint removal
- chemical cleaning for hooks and stands