PKK (corrosion protection)
PKK is an anticorrosive composition for protection and decorative treatment of corroded and new metal surfaces in atmospheric conditions. It has stabilizing effect on corrosion, while forming a fine, durable and long-term coat.
|1||citric RAL 1023||7||light grey RAL 7001|
|2||yellow RAL 1034||8||grey RAL 7046|
|3||orange RAL 2001||9||dark grey RAL 7012|
|4||reddish-brown RAL 3011||10||black RAL 9004|
|5||blue RAL 5002||11||silver|
|6||green RAL 6028||12||white RAL 9016|
- efficient anticorrosion composition of coloring agents;
- high adhesion and coverage;
- provides long-term inhibiting action for corrosive processes;
- fast-setting, without drying agents; drying time from dust – 1 hour at 20°С;
- excellent painting properties.
- as a single anticorrosive coating or a primer for metal surfaces, including those affected by scale residue and compact corrosion;
- as a single protective and decorative coating for new and previously painted concrete and reinforced concrete surfaces.
- the composition is ready-to-use;
- it is allowed to add up to 10% of solvent (Turbo-Reactive, solvent) to reduce viscosity;
- carefully mix and apply with a brush, a roller or a paint sprayer;
- minimum consumption per layer:150 g/ sq m;
- at least 2 layers are required for durable anticorrosive coatin;
- minimum inter-layer drying time: 2 hours.
- ensure that the surface is dry, free of dust and contaminations;
- degrease the greasy surface with solvent;
- apply to a dry surface without overflow ice at 5°С max;
- wash tools with Turbo-Reactive Solvent or Solvent No. 646.
- wear rubber gloves and safety goggles;
- provide good ventilation in the room;
- store and transport in tightly closed containers at -20°С to +30°С;
- dried-out coating is safe for humans.
Solvents: Turbo-Reactive, No. 646.
Shelf life: 18 months.
Sanitary and Epidemiological Inspection Report No. 78.01.06.225.П.011143.06.10 dd. June 29, 2010
Keep out of reach of children!
|Relative viscosity according to VZ-246 viscometer, ? of nozzle – 4 mm at 20.0±0.5°С, sec.||40-80|
|Volume solids %, min||40|
|Coverage, g/sq m, min||150|
|Film flexibility at bending, mm, min||2|
|Coating hardness according to 2124TML rocker, c.u., min||0,20|
|Coating shock strength according to U-1 device, cm, min||40|
|Film adhesion, max, points||1|
- Anticorrosive metal protection
- tury enamel primer for corroded surfaces
- ecolor sb-021 anticorrosive enamel primer
- corrosion inhibition
- car corrosion
- non-corrosive metal
- color range
- iron coating with special paint spb
- PM deposition technology for sheet metal